Do you do your tax credits online?
Do you use social media and Apps for self-employment?
Please read the Privacy Notice for research to make HM Revenue & Customs services better here.
The pandemic has highlighted certain gaps in service accessibility and usability and the HMRC is keen to close the gap and develop products and services that work for everyone.
We currently support HMRC to seek people who have interaction with HMRC (through tax credits and self employed – self assessment) and don’t do it online, but they do go online in other areas of their life (Facebook, email, Google search etc).
Purpose of this study
To ensure HMRC creates services that’s usable by everyone HMRC needs real world user experiences and comments in other to feed these valuable insights back to the teams creating the services.
The research objectives are to :
- Expand HMRC’s understanding of the characteristics and behaviours of Taxpayers who can’t or won’t use HMRC digital services
- Understand the barriers to using digital services
- Understand the support needs for individuals to use digital services
- Understand if the existing support channels meet those needs and if COVID-19 has changed people behaviours and demand
The study will be conducted over telephone and it will last for 45 mins.
After the telephone survey, you will have the option to choose how you want to receive your £25 Love2Shop voucher.
There are two options available:
- Digital Voucher
- Via Mail (This may take up to 5 working days)
We take your data seriously! Please read the Privacy Notice for research to make HM Revenue & Customs services better here. To learn more, contact Jo with “email@example.com”.