Your Data Matters
Information Act & General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
GDPR protects us. GDPR protects you. GDPR protects everyone.
We live in a data-driven world. Almost every transaction and interaction you have with most organisations involves you sharing personal data, such as your name, address and birth date. You share data online too, every time you visit a website, search for or buy something, use social media or send an email.
Sharing data helps make life easier, more convenient and connected. But your data is your data.
(Information Commissioner’s Office)
To Protect Your Data
To Respect Your Privacy
To Protect Your Personal Information
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you relevant products and services.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- If you want us to remove your data and information from our systems, we will honour your request.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
Chief Data Officer
John Adewole PMP