1. Free to use and easy to use
2. Is part of Google. If you have a Google email account, you have a YouTube account
3. A great way to share information
4. A great way to store and preserve information
5. Borderless and thus has a wide reach
6. Secured and has strong guidance controls which are regularly reviewed and improved
7. Innovative and you can create your own channel
8. Also an earning platform with more than one way to earn from your channel
9. Good for SEO (Search) and your online presence
The workshop will help boost your digital skills and confidence and you will learn how to use YouTube to engage with customers and grow your passion or business.
The workshop will be useful for both beginners and intermediate users of YouTube.
In this one hour workshop we will cover:
– Why YouTube?
– How to locate or activate your YouTube account
– How to use playlists
– How to publish your videos
How will the live stream workshop be organised?
– The online class will be conducted via Zoom
– The event is free but registration is required to join the event. Please register with the link
What you will get?
– Lifetime Access to the workshop’s recording
– The full workshop presentation deck
– Chance to Join the Q&A Live
– A pre-event challenge and supporting resources (below)
Read the update on kids and data protection on YouTube here
About the Tutor, John Adewole.